Dr Vile- The Greater Good Dr Vile- The Greater Good

This was a really impressive game for a Ludum Dare. I would have rated this highly even if it wasn't completed in such a short time, it's a really solid short game. To be honest, I was left wanting more quests.

I'd like to see the game expanded into a more full length game, with different quests where he has to go around smashing things. Here's some ideas:

-Make it so you can talk to people. Usually, Dr Vile says something completely awkward and freaks out the townspeople, such as "Do you mind if I smash your television to bits?" To make it interesting here, make it so random people will go aggro on Dr Vile just because he talks to them. This also opens up the door to mini-quests for Dr Vile to obtain rare items needed by doing chores and etc for some of the townspeople.

-Upgrade system which gives Dr Vile better weapons, bags/carts to carry more items he finds, efficiency (more usable electronic components from each television he busts up, etc), health, etc.

-Give Dr Vile a chance to actually move up/down the evil/good rankings with each quest completed, with modifiers that increase or reduce his rankings based on how he completes each quest (time for completion, bonus rare parts that make his inventions better, etc)

-Henchmen/women and Lexe-bots.

-Some quests are to create new inventions Dr Vile can use in future quests, such as an anti-gravity gun that makes people and some objects hover temporarily, different types of weapons, various tools, etc.

-Make some townspeople harder to dispose of and stronger, some that are quicker or on bicycles and skateboards, and make pets. Make some people spit out money when incapacitated (see below)

-New items: Copper, plastic, money, computer parts, wire, etc

Bunch of ideas, I know. It's already an awesome game, and it looks like you are open to new ideas and feedback, so I'm pretty sure you know I'm not complaining. Best of luck in the future, I'll keep an eye out for more games from you.

Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth?

this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. thats it! how is this an RPG anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to buy the potion?

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

abobo please have my babies

brilliant game. is it just me or does a different random character show up at the bottom of the statue of liberty each time? its going to take me forever to figure out all the hidden bonus stuff. epic game, no question that someone who grew up on 8bit made this game. great job, team abobo

Amitoune Internet Client Amitoune Internet Client

dikumud on NG??

holy shit this is awesome, thanks for making this. at first i thought it was just going to be fun to remember playing muds but its actually really well done, too

My Little Army My Little Army

what an addictive, clever little funny game

haha, great dialogue. crisp graphics, fun to play. a little hard to know exactly which of your characters is going to receive the giant ray, though, especially if they are all right on top of each other. i'd like to see the single-target spells somehow more clear about which character they'll affect. the weapon/character/class system is a little confusing, too, so i'm not sure that i was being as efficient as i could have been, but it was fun.

here's a hint.. the next upgrade type becomes available when you upgrade the last upgrade to level 1. do that until you can get meteor. you can take out the "trickster" in the low level trickster secondary mission in 2-3 meteor strikes. make sure you build up enough to hit him at least 3 times though before hitting because once he recov3ers, he's coming after you. the big monkey on your side can take care of the zombies. 5 seconds = 4500+ gold, easiest way to cheese your character out

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

how unique!

i love the start especially. parts of it remind me of old SNES squaresoft games. brilliant

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

awesome and fun

really cool idea for a game, i love it. lots of great things to do, perfect for those with short attention span and/or ocd

- Shrink - - Shrink -

ha, neat

simple, fun. well designed small game, i made it to level 18/25 before ihad to eat cheeseburgers

Clan Wars - Goblin Forest Clan Wars - Goblin Forest

fun little quick game

best strategy i found is to start pumping out ground troops, as many as you can, as quick as you can. dont worry about upgrading anything until you have a very solid footing against the computer. remember, the closer you are to the enemy tower, the more coins you get per death and per kill, and the more experience points and fame you get. more fame = more auto coins per tick. the enemy tower cannon can take out ground troops pretty easy early on, but its better to send out as many as you can to keep your enemy's hands tied while racking up experience points than let them swarm your castle while they get better troops faster.

fun game

Demolition City 2 Demolition City 2

another fun armor game

i love it. smash things.